About the Role:
Compensation: $72,000 - $102,000 (Base Salary + Commission)
Overview: This role, also referred to internally as the Partner Success Specialist, is responsible for ensuring proper account management within their assigned accounts and ultimately owning the customer relationship. It is the expectation of the SMG Specialist that they’ll work with their assigned accounts to appropriately understand, manage, and assist their accounts with day to day business needs by acting as a single point of contact for the account and coordinating with all SeamlessDocs business functions.
This role will be responsible for reaching out to their accounts on a monthly basis recording all activities in SalesForce as well as conducting quarterly business reviews. This role will help their accounts budget, plan, renew, and upsell their subscription while facilitating the negotiation process and properly closing out opportunities. They’re responsible for updating renewal and upsell opportunities in SalesForce and properly managing their forecast as well as being prepared to hit monthly, quarterly, and annual targets. They’ll work with their peers when a cross-sale opportunity is uncovered to help ensure a smooth handoff to Solutions and will provide assistance to support the closure of the opportunity.
It is expected that the Partner Success Specialist will act as the facilitator of communications between their accounts and SeamlessDocs by providing frequent outreach to help their accounts engage with our Community for product education, training, webinars, and user events. Often, they’ll help share case studies & success stories within their accounts to make sure other partners know what’s going on within their accounts. In addition, they’ll leverage key relationships to serve as references and will assist Product to test and evaluate new functionality. The Partner Success Specialist is a key member of the organization as it acts as the overall facilitator for customer communications and ultimately owns the account relationship.
The Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Account owner for named accounts that will coordinate and facilitate across all business functions within the organization.
- Frequent outreach to customers to help them engage in the SeamlessDocs Community and be aware of product enhancements, promotions, and communications.
- Facilitate client related outreach and activities on a frequent basis.
- Own renewals from quote to invoice as well as upsells of existing products and services to grow their assigned book of business.
- Provide excellent client service on an ongoing basis by checking in with their accounts and following up with them in a timely manner.
- Maintain data in SalesForce including contacts, key initiatives, budgets, stakeholders, forecasts, and campaigns.
- Target and grow revenue within assigned accounts through upsell opportunities and uncovering cross-sale opportunities.
- Engage decision makers to help them plan, budget, & manage their projects.
- Enlist super fans to act as references, lead user groups, & participate in community.
- Assist with reviewing and promoting case studies.
- Be a liason to drive attendance to trainings, webinars, educational curriculum and seminars.
- Advocate for multi-year agreements.
- Strategize with peers to drive adoption and increased usage.
- Act as the overall coordinator for account communications.
- Review customer product data and product usage to create an outreach strategy.
- Identify meaningful ways to engage low usage and at risk accounts based on data monitoring as well as qualitative knowledge of the account.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
The Partner Success Team is tasked with guaranteeing customer retention across all of SeamlessDocs. These are the skills you’ll need to make it happen:
- 2+ years experience in an Account Management, Solution Consulting, Business Development, Customer Success, and/or Customer Support role.
- Government Technology experience is preferred.
- SaaS product experience, including product demos for remote clients.
- Previous sales experience with solution selling is an asset.
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM tool.
- Results driven and proven ability to meet or exceed quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to be accountable for results with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.