You’re the go-to-person for developing a robust, sustainable and scalable pipeline of leads:
- You KNOW Demand Generation and Have PROVEN Results. You have 3+ years experience garnering, nurturing and qualifying leads and optimizing marketing activities for large or quickly growing organization(s).
- You’re Process Oriented. You love it when things work well, are as efficient as possible, and appreciate repeatable activities that beget predictable results.
- You’re Passionate: you come to work for more than a paycheck. You come to work because you believe in a certain mission.
You're admired by colleagues:
- You "Roll Up Your Sleeves". You love doing everything from ideation to execution. You're not afraid to dive head first into processes and projects, learn something new and/or become the resident expert.
- You’re Great at Prioritization as well as Time and Self Management. You know how to balance immediate and long term needs.
- You’re a Problem Solver and Don’t Believe in the Word “Can’t”. You’re not deterred when things go wrong. Instead, you’re determined to make things better than ever.
About the Role:
We’re looking for someone who will help our sales team scale and improve our top-of-funnel. Your main KPI will be # of opportunities sourced. It’s more than lead generation. It’s opportunity generation. We want to talk to prospects that are interested in our solution.
- Obtain new contact information for prospective leads
- Research new channels to market through
- Create new campaign workflows in Hubspot and Salesforce (working with RevOps)
- Be our power user for all things Hubspot
- Keeper of all marketing & sales collateral that will be used within campaigns.
- Develop new creative ideas for campaigns that will help drive demand.
- Work with outside marketing agencies to create new content
- Work closely with sales reps and revenue operations team
- Track campaign performance and build reports to share with leadership
- Facilitate an effective feedback loop between sales, rev-ops, success & leadership
- Creating unique campaigns to help drive demand (not just email & social campaigns)
- Manage all logistics of an effective marketing campaign. This includes steps like:
• Campaign design
• Content generation (collateral, blogs, infographics, case studies, email copy for email campaigns)
• Stakeholder training & communication
• Campaign performance reporting
A successful candidate needs to have strong and substantive experience in several of the following:
- Minimum 3 Years of SaaS Demand Generation Experience. Your main KPIs should have include generating leads/opportunities.
- Advanced proficiency in:
- Advanced understanding of Account Based Marketing & Sales
- Working directly with a sales team
A successful candidate will likely have strong and substantive experience in several of the following:
- Government or Public Sector Marketing or Sales- You’ve worked with state & local government as your prospects
- Proficiency in Mixmax
- Proficiency in Webflow