SeamlessDocs empowers governments to go paperless and deliver better online services to citizens and staff. We serve hundreds of partners in the US and our customer partners look to us to help them leverage the platform to the fullest extent possible.
This role helps support governments in their mission to go digital and digitally transform their business operations through the use of our platform, SeamlessGov. Our Platform Success team is dedicated to supporting and empowering the successful use of the platform and we need individuals that are eager to help our partners realize maximum value from our offerings.
Knowledge is power and at SeamlessDocs, we believe that it’s our mission to ensure government is beautiful through the successful use of our platform, SeamlessGov. In this role, individuals will help our partners use the platform through knowledge articles, case studies, training, and traditional support to make sure our partner questions are answered and they feel supported. Traditional means of support such as phone, chat, email are only just a few of the ways we support our partners. Our goal is to create a sense of community and allow our partners the opportunity to collaborate, create, and transform the way the operate. In this role, you’ll help our partners through understanding, communicating, facilitating, training and pointing them in the right direction to get the knowledge they need to be successful.
- Provide amazing customer service both internally and externally.
- Troubleshoot and answer all technical questions in a timely manner.
- Understand where to go and/or who to ask to make sure knowledge is provided to our partners so they can solve their problems.
- Creation of knowledge articles and scoring of best answers.
- Develop domain and platform expertise.
- Work with internal teams to identify and develop solutions that automate and improve internal and client operations.
- Monitor and track case status to ensure prompt closure of cases.
- Help ensure the partner feels understood and that their requests are being properly managed.
- Effective and proactive communication to ensure our Partners understand case status.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues raised by Partners.
- Accurately document cases and ensure that all avenues have been explored before escalating.
- Communicate effectively internally and externally to ensure fixes are accurately conveyed to those affected.
- Work with product owners on improving and providing quick resolution to product issues.
- Provide clients and users with proper documentation when required and following up to make sure it’s also understood.
- Diffuse a stressful situations gracefully and effectively navigate frustrations.
- Maintain a positive attitude that allows the partner feel understood and in good hands.
- Keep Success Team colleagues apprised of partner cases, escalations, and possible upsell opportunities.
- Look to identify patterns of issues or feature request and report those to the corresponding internal teams.
- Update case management tracking system to ensure the most accurate data for a partner is available.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in a support or customer facing role. Technology strongly preferred, but not required.
- Patience, empathy, & willingness to learn.
- Attentiveness & excellent listening skills.
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management abilities to juggle multiple competing priorities and drive case closure.
- Ability to use positive language & focus on successful outcomes.
- Cheerful attitude and calming presence.
- Goal oriented focus.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and surprises.
- Persuasion skills to navigate tough conversations.