SeamlessDocs empowers governments to go paperless and deliver better online services to citizens and staff. We serve hundreds of partners in the US and our customer partners look to us to help them leverage the platform to the fullest extent possible.
This role helps support governments in their mission to digitally transform their business operations through the use of our innovative platform. Our Platform Success team is dedicated to supporting and empowering the successful use of the platform and we need individuals that are eager to help our partners realize maximum value from our offerings.
Platform Success is all about the successful use of the entire suite of products that SeamlessDocs has to offer. We’ve deployed to hundreds of government agencies and we are domain and platform experts. Our team of experts has in-depth knowledge of common customer use cases and creates templates and other materials that can be leveraged by multiple partners and bundled into best practice solutions.
This role is designed to help our partners leverage these best practices and standards for repeatable solutions that are easy to maintain & support. Our goal is to spread these solutions through our on-boarding and services engagement process. We’re looking for individuals that share our belief that government is beautiful and are ready to help agencies digitize their forms in a repeatable manner.
On Target Earnings:
~$74,000 - $78,000
- Understand how best to leverage the platform based on the partner’s vision, value propositions, requirements, and use cases through packaged solutions.
- Support customer onboarding using best practices related to system setup and utilization.
- Balance multiple client engagements simultaneously and efficiently, maintaining accountability to all stakeholders.
- Work closely with Partner Success, Solutions and Product teams to best advise partners on the use of the platform.
- Communicate onboarding status both internally & externally through SFDC and other tools.
- Ensure client happiness by understanding and appropriately addressing their highest priorities.
- Travel to different client locations to support on-site roll-outs and training sessions.
- Play a crucial role in developing standard procedures and efficiencies.
- Deploy client requirements in the solution platform (intake of data; distribution of data; derivations of data; validation rules for data, etc.)
- Work with the team to provide timely and accurate project status and identify project risks and raise any issues that arise.
- Facilitate solution knowledge transfer to the client where needed.
- Participate in client engagements (like workshops to demonstrate client use cases) that will help the client get a deeper understanding of the product.
- Contribute input to the structure of the overall project life cycle, as part of a continuous effort to improve our processes.
- Responsible for the handover of work to the support organization, so that the client can be supported post go-live by support
- Coordinate with Solutions and Success to understand the scope of an engagement in order to correctly ascertain the level of effort and map to best practices.
- Work with IT to have all environments setup and available to the project team.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues raised by customers via in-app chat, email or phone.
- Collaborate with partners to recommend best practices through standard forms and/or bundled solutions to deploy use case(s.)
- Contribute to the platform knowledge base through the creation of articles, tutorials and other artifacts that highlight best practices within the platform.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3+ years of delivery and/or account management experience with SaaS companies, including:
- Gathering & documenting business process requirements.
- Familiarity with software use cases & how to package into repeatable solutions.
- Building requirements, user stories, and use cases through configuration of software.
- Training end-users on solutions, one-on-one or in groups.
- Very strong business operations mindset, with experience in developing and improving internal processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and quickly process information.
- Inherent ability to think two (maybe even three) steps ahead of the project work and take proactive steps to address roadblocks, conflicts, and risks.
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal skills and a talent for collaboration.
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions.
- The ability to work on many projects concurrently and to manage tight deadlines, and a willingness to accept a wide range of responsibilities.
- Strong familiarity with project management tools and methodologies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify repeatable solutions and package in a way that helps all partners leverage 80% of the form or bundled solution.
- Identify use cases and requirements that map to best practices.
- Focus on influencing positive outcomes to achieve vision and priorities.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact, guide and influence.
- Work effectively within a fast-paced, cohesive team to achieve goals.
- Quick learner that is able to problem-solve quickly and actionably.
- Awesome at being a human - a team player, even temperament, empathetic, and a good collaborator.
- Be a self-motivated, independent worker and thinker with a positive attitude.
- Strong technical acumen and familiarity with productivity tools.