We looking to hire a Sales Development Representative to join the SeamlessDocs Family and help us in generating revenue by creating qualified opportunities for our Solutions Consultant team. This journey begins by helping government agencies realize the costs and pains associated with the status quo, and then educating them as to how our platform can help. The Solutions Specialist role is a launchpad for you to be part of our passionate team of B2G salespeople.
You will be a disruptor. All of our current partners, cities like New York, Denver, Austin, San Diego, and Sacramento didn’t know they had a problem until they talked to one of our SDRs.
- Obtain new contact information for prospective leads
- You will begin your journey by learning more than you might have thought existed about the intricacies of government. Who they are, what they do, how they buy, and why the exist.
- Prospect for new governments that would be a good fit for our platform.
- Cold call and perform strategic email outreach to reach government officials and schedule them to speak with our Account Executives.
- Support our Account Executives, the ones who demo the platform, qualify the opportunities you create, and sell all SeamlessDocs products.
- Once you master the market, the buyer, the product and the pitch, it will be time for new challenges. This could mean taking on more responsibility in other areas of the company (demand gen, operations, customer success...etc), or the opportunity to become an Account Executive and close deals of your own.
- Did we mention specialists & consultants have uncapped commissions? Work hard, Pay hard.
Required Experience (one or more of the below):
- 1 year of sales experience
- 3 years of business experience
- Public sector business development
- General experience in Public administration
- Storytelling: the ability to keep listeners engaged. knowing one's audience.
- CRM: the ability to use CRMs to manage accounts and opportunities. Ideally Salesforce.
- Problem Solving: the ability to be creative and consider all angles when _ trying to solve problems
- Multi-tasking: the ability to manage a number of different tasks at once in an efficient manner.
- Time Management: can they manage their own time? Are they self aware of their time allocation.
- Google Apps familiarity and proficiency